Why Do It?
Everyone volunteers for different reasons.
Research has found that volunteering can:
• Help you lose weight and get fit
• Make you feel less stressed
• Build your confidence and self esteem
• Be something different to do with your family/ friends
• Improve your chances of getting a job
• Be an opportunity to try out new activities and gain new skills.
• Help you meet new people and make new friends
• Even improve your health – research shows volunteers find they smoke and drink less
• Boosts your sex life
• Make a difference!
So contact your local County Sports partnership and see what you can do!